Yes, you’ve summoned the courage to approach her, gotten her interested with your flirting and conversation skills, and all that remains is for you to seal the deal. The easiest part really, yet the trickiest, but not to worry, if you’ve done everything right up to the point you ask for her contact, these 6 powerful tips will always get you her number.
1. Never ask for her number: Yes, you read that right. Never ask for her number! Then you ask why? Asking for her number will give her the power to either say yes or no. This makes you look desperate, needy and puts your faith in her hands. Not that it doesn’t work at times, but avoid being the guy that will ask, “can I have your number? “
2. Be compelling: Women generally don’t do well when they’re are suddenly placed in a position of power. This is your window of opportunity and you must be spontaneous about it before the effect of the sudden position of power wanes on her. To best execute this, just hand over your phone(with the screen on the type & call interface) to her, with a confident look and tell her to type her digits. Works like magic!
3. Demand like a man : The key ingredient to this method is to compliment and demand, & it is best executed at the peak of a good conversation, when you’ve gotten her so interested to a reasonable extent. You can just go in with this example, ” it has been really awesome chatting with you & I’ll like to see more of you, let me have your number. You can also go with, you’re really interesting & I will like to continue this talk, let me have your number. Remember you have to say this with confidence.
4. Let’s exchange numbers: The prince charming technique I call this. Needs to be executed with a smile and lots of charm. Saying let’s exchange numbers comes with some kind of innocent & guiless aura that doesn’t trigger women’s barrier and defense mechanism. You must have also made her smile or laugh a few times, or why else will she exchange numbers with you if she doesn’t find you interesting? It is best said unexpectedly, while extending your phone to her in a calm manner, & towards the end of the conversation.
5. Wait for another day: This is only applicable to girls you’re 115% sure that you’ll see again & also on days you’re not feeling confident on getting their number on the first meet. Probably she attends the same university/church with you, or you’ve gotten enough information on places you’re likely to meet (work, department, neighborhood etc) through the first conversation. This tip has a 97% chance of success because to her you’re no longer a stranger, you’ve already met her, and she’s probably bothered that you didn’t ask for number the first time you met her, so it’s much more easier to get her number using any of the tips.
6. Good Body language: To execute any of these tips, good body language is a necessity. You have to have a good posture, positive body presence, and radiate confidence. Fidgeting, flinching and obvious signs of insecurities are a must to avoid.
At the end of the day, if she doesn’t give you her number or say stuffs like she doesn’t have a phone, doesn’t give her number to strangers or worse let me have your number instead and I’ll call you, it will be best you just walk away. Cheers!