What you don’t know won’t hurt you and guy’s follow this rule strictly when it comes to matters of the heart. Not only because the female folks are experts at making a fuss about trivial things, but also because we love and care about your feelings. These 10 things they don’t want you to know.
1. Weight gain that bothers you: Ask him are you getting fat or does this dress make me look fat? And his reply will always be a default, “you look good dear”. Even if he thinks you look like kung-fu panda. This is mainly because he doesn’t want you to feel insecure.
2. He doesn’t want you in his space all the time: Until you tie the knot, personal space really matters to men, we need our ‘me-time’, to have fun with or without the boys and be ourselves. As much as he loves you, there are times he wants you to just go home or go out. But will he tell you?? Naaaa, because you’ll will overreact.
3. Your cooking sucks: As long as the Knott is not yet tied, he finds it difficult to tell you that your cooking skills need improvement, or didn’t cook a particular meal well. He will rather not say anything, avoid eating or just smile while eating, even though the food is a misery to swallow. He just doesn’t want to hurt your feelings.
4. Finds your best friend/friends or sister attractive: Men are physical beings, the physical appeals to us. You can’t prevent us from noticing a nice pair of butt cheeks or a nice and inviting cleavage. He will always find some people around you attractive and we both know it will be best if that information is kept to himself.
5. How he really feels about your friends & family: Your boyfriend certainly finds something awkward about one of your family members, or doesn’t like them or hates one of your friends. We have to keep the harmony by not telling you, don’t we?
6. Compare themselves with your ex: Virtually not all guys, but some guys do this. Especially if they got to meet your ex. They do it so as to analyze what got you attracted to your ex, if he’s actually doing better than them etc. Seems like a lame thing to do, so he had best keep it to himself
7. Some of his friends and family don’t like you: It’s quite possible you’re loved by all, but most times one or two people in his inner circle might not like you and as your protector he avoids you having the knowledge of this.
8. Girls you suspect are into him: There’s always this girl lurking around the relationship. Maybe a co-worker, an employee or a colleague at school. Even when he doesn’t like the girl, he downplays the truth about the girl to protect her and avoid you misinterpreting things and jumping to conclusions.
9. Calling frequently: Overtime we see it as a chore. Many guys rant like, “ooh I almost forgot, it’s time to call the girlfriend “. Or I had best call her before she goes crazy. Not that we don’t enjoy talking to you, but certainly not all the time.
10. Not sure about the future: As much as he loves you and probably sees a future with you, he still feels unsure about the future of you and him at times, even if he wants to be together with you forever. Best you don’t make him make promises he can’t keep, because life is full of uncertainties.