Skip to content
As we celebrate the 56th anniversary of our Independence, here are some interesting facts about our great nation; Nigeria.
- Cameroon Was An Administrative Part of Nigeria.
- Nigerian Women Lead In Skin Bleaching.
- Nigeria Has The Richest Pastor In The World.
- The Cost Of a Car And a Plane Ticket in 1975 was #2000 and #100 respectively.
- The Yoruba People Of Nigeria Has The Highest Twinning Rate In The World.
- Nigeria Has The Largest Diversity of Butterflies In The World.
- Nigeria Has The Longest Bridge in Africa.
- Nigeria is One of The Oldest Locations of Human Existence.
- The Dufuna Canoe is Africa’s oldest known boat which was discovered by a Fulani Herdsman in Dufuna, Yobe.
- Nigeria is the most populous black nation on Earth with over 170 million.