Skip to content
- Warren Buffett made 99% of his money after he turned 50.
- Lying flat on your back is your best bet for surviving a falling elevator.
- Rainbows are actually circular, but are cut off by the horizon.
- 69% of marriages in Ethiopia occur through abduction.
- YouTube is the second largest search engine on earth. It’s bigger than Bing, Yahoo and Ask combined.
- In 13th Century Norway, people would baptize their babies with beer.
- Centipedes can’t have exactly 100 legs. They always have an odd number of pairs of legs
- Farmers in India use Coca-Cola and Pepsi as cheap pesticides.
- Polar bears can swim 60 miles without stopping.
- Louis XIV of France had a coat with 123 diamond buttons on it.